Northington, Kilroy promoted
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: March 14,2014
The Mississippi Economic Council has promoted Cathy Northington and Christi Kilroy to new leadership positions. Northington has been named vice president, programs and administration. Hired a decade ago as a part-time, entry-level employee, Northington worked her way up from the ground floor at MEC. Married with three children, she is a member of the Professional Women’s Association, Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club, Junior League of Jackson provisional member and a 2012 recipient of the Mississippi Business Journal Top 40 under 40. A native of Jackson, Northington studied marketing at Mississippi College.
Kilroy is vice president of policy, research and member engagement. Prior to joining MEC, Kilroy served as executive director of the Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce, beginning in July 2006. Her past experience includes owning a tax incentive consulting business in San Francisco and working for the City of New York as a public relations specialist. A native of Dover, Ohio, she graduated from Wittenberg University with a degree in economics. She currently lives in Vicksburg with her husband, Jay, daughter, Lauren, and son, Thomas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO