Physicians earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Two Hattiesburg Clinic endocrinologists recently received endocrine certification in neck ultrasound (ECNU) by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. In order to receive this certification, Michael C. Gonzales, MD, ECNU, and J. Gregory Powell, MD, FACE, ECNU, passed a comprehensive examination and met additional competency requirements by demonstrating their ability to interpret and report complete diagnostic ultrasound examinations and perform ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration. The ENCU designation is valid for 10 years.
There are currently only four physicians in the state of Mississippi who hold this certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal