Physicians earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Two Hattiesburg Clinic endocrinologists recently received endocrine certification in neck ultrasound (ECNU) by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. In order to receive this certification, Michael C. Gonzales, MD, ECNU, and J. Gregory Powell, MD, FACE, ECNU, passed a comprehensive examination and met additional competency requirements by demonstrating their ability to interpret and report complete diagnostic ultrasound examinations and perform ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration. The ENCU designation is valid for 10 years.
There are currently only four physicians in the state of Mississippi who hold this certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers