Physicians earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Two Hattiesburg Clinic endocrinologists recently received endocrine certification in neck ultrasound (ECNU) by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. In order to receive this certification, Michael C. Gonzales, MD, ECNU, and J. Gregory Powell, MD, FACE, ECNU, passed a comprehensive examination and met additional competency requirements by demonstrating their ability to interpret and report complete diagnostic ultrasound examinations and perform ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration. The ENCU designation is valid for 10 years.
There are currently only four physicians in the state of Mississippi who hold this certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'