Physicians earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Two Hattiesburg Clinic endocrinologists recently received endocrine certification in neck ultrasound (ECNU) by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. In order to receive this certification, Michael C. Gonzales, MD, ECNU, and J. Gregory Powell, MD, FACE, ECNU, passed a comprehensive examination and met additional competency requirements by demonstrating their ability to interpret and report complete diagnostic ultrasound examinations and perform ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration. The ENCU designation is valid for 10 years.
There are currently only four physicians in the state of Mississippi who hold this certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015