TEC appoints Jones, Baker
TEC has appointed Wes Jones as field services manager at TEC in Jackson. Jones brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
TEC has also appointed Cynthia Baker as customer relations manager at TEC in Jackson. In this role, Baker will be responsible for influencing customer loyalty and retention of customers. Baker attended University of Alabama where she received a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration. She currently resides in Jackson with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015