TEC appoints Jones, Baker
TEC has appointed Wes Jones as field services manager at TEC in Jackson. Jones brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
TEC has also appointed Cynthia Baker as customer relations manager at TEC in Jackson. In this role, Baker will be responsible for influencing customer loyalty and retention of customers. Baker attended University of Alabama where she received a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration. She currently resides in Jackson with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity