TEC appoints Jones, Baker
TEC has appointed Wes Jones as field services manager at TEC in Jackson. Jones brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
TEC has also appointed Cynthia Baker as customer relations manager at TEC in Jackson. In this role, Baker will be responsible for influencing customer loyalty and retention of customers. Baker attended University of Alabama where she received a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration. She currently resides in Jackson with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force