TEC appoints Jones, Baker
TEC has appointed Wes Jones as field services manager at TEC in Jackson. Jones brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
TEC has also appointed Cynthia Baker as customer relations manager at TEC in Jackson. In this role, Baker will be responsible for influencing customer loyalty and retention of customers. Baker attended University of Alabama where she received a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration. She currently resides in Jackson with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal