Vickery made sales manager
Porsche of Jackson has added Taylor Vickery as sales manager. Vickery is a fourth-generation “car man.” His great-grandfather, grandfather and father all work in the automotive industry. His father, Edwin Vickery, is the general manager of Mercedes-Benz of Jackson and Porsche of Jackson, and his grandfather still delivers cars for the dealerships. Prior to his work at Porsche of Jackson, Vickery worked in sales for Mercedes-Benz of Nashville in Tennessee.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Vickery made sales manager”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators