Vickery made sales manager
Porsche of Jackson has added Taylor Vickery as sales manager. Vickery is a fourth-generation “car man.” His great-grandfather, grandfather and father all work in the automotive industry. His father, Edwin Vickery, is the general manager of Mercedes-Benz of Jackson and Porsche of Jackson, and his grandfather still delivers cars for the dealerships. Prior to his work at Porsche of Jackson, Vickery worked in sales for Mercedes-Benz of Nashville in Tennessee.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Vickery made sales manager”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs