Vickery made sales manager
Porsche of Jackson has added Taylor Vickery as sales manager. Vickery is a fourth-generation “car man.” His great-grandfather, grandfather and father all work in the automotive industry. His father, Edwin Vickery, is the general manager of Mercedes-Benz of Jackson and Porsche of Jackson, and his grandfather still delivers cars for the dealerships. Prior to his work at Porsche of Jackson, Vickery worked in sales for Mercedes-Benz of Nashville in Tennessee.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Vickery made sales manager”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image