Plane makes emergency landing in Jackson
Published: March 18,2014
JACKSON, Mississippi — A United Airlines flight from Chicago to New Orleans made an emergency landing at the Jackson-Evers International Airport Monday night after the plane developed a mechanical problem
Bonnie Wilson, spokeswoman for the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, says in a statement that United Flight 1263 landed about 9:30 p.m.
She says there were no injuries to any passengers or crew members.
United Airlines sent a second plane to Jackson to complete the flight to New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran