Plane makes emergency landing in Jackson
Published: March 18,2014
JACKSON, Mississippi — A United Airlines flight from Chicago to New Orleans made an emergency landing at the Jackson-Evers International Airport Monday night after the plane developed a mechanical problem
Bonnie Wilson, spokeswoman for the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, says in a statement that United Flight 1263 landed about 9:30 p.m.
She says there were no injuries to any passengers or crew members.
United Airlines sent a second plane to Jackson to complete the flight to New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love