Plane makes emergency landing in Jackson
Published: March 18,2014
JACKSON, Mississippi — A United Airlines flight from Chicago to New Orleans made an emergency landing at the Jackson-Evers International Airport Monday night after the plane developed a mechanical problem
Bonnie Wilson, spokeswoman for the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, says in a statement that United Flight 1263 landed about 9:30 p.m.
She says there were no injuries to any passengers or crew members.
United Airlines sent a second plane to Jackson to complete the flight to New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap