Plane makes emergency landing in Jackson
Published: March 18,2014
JACKSON, Mississippi — A United Airlines flight from Chicago to New Orleans made an emergency landing at the Jackson-Evers International Airport Monday night after the plane developed a mechanical problem
Bonnie Wilson, spokeswoman for the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, says in a statement that United Flight 1263 landed about 9:30 p.m.
She says there were no injuries to any passengers or crew members.
United Airlines sent a second plane to Jackson to complete the flight to New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter