Colorado company purchases MedStat EMS
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2014
WINONA — American Medical Response (AMR) has acquired MedStat EMS Inc. in Winona as well as Life Line Ambulance in Prescott, Ariz.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisitions will generate estimated annual revenues of $36 million and employ more than 250 clinicians and support team members, according to AMR.
“Life Line and MedStat are outstanding companies with stellar teams and we are happy to welcome them to the family,” stated Edward (Ted) Van Horne, president of Greenwood Village, Colo.-based AMR. “These acquisitions are in key targeted locations and consistent with our market-centric expansion strategy. We will continue to provide their communities with the localized service they are accustomed to while leveraging the expertise and national resources of the AMR organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet