Colorado company purchases MedStat EMS
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2014
WINONA — American Medical Response (AMR) has acquired MedStat EMS Inc. in Winona as well as Life Line Ambulance in Prescott, Ariz.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisitions will generate estimated annual revenues of $36 million and employ more than 250 clinicians and support team members, according to AMR.
“Life Line and MedStat are outstanding companies with stellar teams and we are happy to welcome them to the family,” stated Edward (Ted) Van Horne, president of Greenwood Village, Colo.-based AMR. “These acquisitions are in key targeted locations and consistent with our market-centric expansion strategy. We will continue to provide their communities with the localized service they are accustomed to while leveraging the expertise and national resources of the AMR organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports