Colorado company purchases MedStat EMS
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2014
WINONA — American Medical Response (AMR) has acquired MedStat EMS Inc. in Winona as well as Life Line Ambulance in Prescott, Ariz.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisitions will generate estimated annual revenues of $36 million and employ more than 250 clinicians and support team members, according to AMR.
“Life Line and MedStat are outstanding companies with stellar teams and we are happy to welcome them to the family,” stated Edward (Ted) Van Horne, president of Greenwood Village, Colo.-based AMR. “These acquisitions are in key targeted locations and consistent with our market-centric expansion strategy. We will continue to provide their communities with the localized service they are accustomed to while leveraging the expertise and national resources of the AMR organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters