Colorado company purchases MedStat EMS
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2014
WINONA — American Medical Response (AMR) has acquired MedStat EMS Inc. in Winona as well as Life Line Ambulance in Prescott, Ariz.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisitions will generate estimated annual revenues of $36 million and employ more than 250 clinicians and support team members, according to AMR.
“Life Line and MedStat are outstanding companies with stellar teams and we are happy to welcome them to the family,” stated Edward (Ted) Van Horne, president of Greenwood Village, Colo.-based AMR. “These acquisitions are in key targeted locations and consistent with our market-centric expansion strategy. We will continue to provide their communities with the localized service they are accustomed to while leveraging the expertise and national resources of the AMR organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist