Colorado company purchases MedStat EMS
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2014
WINONA — American Medical Response (AMR) has acquired MedStat EMS Inc. in Winona as well as Life Line Ambulance in Prescott, Ariz.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisitions will generate estimated annual revenues of $36 million and employ more than 250 clinicians and support team members, according to AMR.
“Life Line and MedStat are outstanding companies with stellar teams and we are happy to welcome them to the family,” stated Edward (Ted) Van Horne, president of Greenwood Village, Colo.-based AMR. “These acquisitions are in key targeted locations and consistent with our market-centric expansion strategy. We will continue to provide their communities with the localized service they are accustomed to while leveraging the expertise and national resources of the AMR organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015