Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce unveils 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette
by Ross Reily
Published: March 20,2014
The Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled its 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette program. The 2014 class includes: Maranda Anderson, FNB Oxford; Steven Ash, Newk’s Eatery; Allissa Barkett, Volt; Angela Barlow, University of Mississippi; Joe Bishop, Oxford Police Department; Matt Bishop, Shelter Insurance; Gant Boone, Oxford University Bank; Dawn Boutwell, Alfa; Matt Burris, Mayo Mallette, PLLC; Courtney Cedotal, Charter Road Hospitality; Kyle Fallin, Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi; Marshall Fratesi, Bank of Oxford; Britton Holleman, Addicus, LLC; Kirk Johnston, Regions Bank; Adam Lee, University of Mississippi; E.J. Lehman, Chili’s Bar and Grill; Michael Marino, FNC Inc.; Russ McNees, Holcomb Dunbar; Elizabeth McRight, MPAK Inc.; Eric Morgan, Caterpillar; Karen Peairs, University of Mississippi; Alice Ricks, United Way; Jeremy Roberts, University of Mississippi; Emily Scheuer, FNC Inc.; Golda Sharpe, University of Mississippi; Debbie Swan, Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi; and Jordan Watson, Randall Commercial Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce unveils 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option