Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce unveils 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette
by Ross Reily
Published: March 20,2014
The Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled its 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette program. The 2014 class includes: Maranda Anderson, FNB Oxford; Steven Ash, Newk’s Eatery; Allissa Barkett, Volt; Angela Barlow, University of Mississippi; Joe Bishop, Oxford Police Department; Matt Bishop, Shelter Insurance; Gant Boone, Oxford University Bank; Dawn Boutwell, Alfa; Matt Burris, Mayo Mallette, PLLC; Courtney Cedotal, Charter Road Hospitality; Kyle Fallin, Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi; Marshall Fratesi, Bank of Oxford; Britton Holleman, Addicus, LLC; Kirk Johnston, Regions Bank; Adam Lee, University of Mississippi; E.J. Lehman, Chili’s Bar and Grill; Michael Marino, FNC Inc.; Russ McNees, Holcomb Dunbar; Elizabeth McRight, MPAK Inc.; Eric Morgan, Caterpillar; Karen Peairs, University of Mississippi; Alice Ricks, United Way; Jeremy Roberts, University of Mississippi; Emily Scheuer, FNC Inc.; Golda Sharpe, University of Mississippi; Debbie Swan, Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi; and Jordan Watson, Randall Commercial Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce unveils 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette”
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports