Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce unveils 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette
by Ross Reily
Published: March 20,2014
The Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled its 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette program. The 2014 class includes: Maranda Anderson, FNB Oxford; Steven Ash, Newk’s Eatery; Allissa Barkett, Volt; Angela Barlow, University of Mississippi; Joe Bishop, Oxford Police Department; Matt Bishop, Shelter Insurance; Gant Boone, Oxford University Bank; Dawn Boutwell, Alfa; Matt Burris, Mayo Mallette, PLLC; Courtney Cedotal, Charter Road Hospitality; Kyle Fallin, Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi; Marshall Fratesi, Bank of Oxford; Britton Holleman, Addicus, LLC; Kirk Johnston, Regions Bank; Adam Lee, University of Mississippi; E.J. Lehman, Chili’s Bar and Grill; Michael Marino, FNC Inc.; Russ McNees, Holcomb Dunbar; Elizabeth McRight, MPAK Inc.; Eric Morgan, Caterpillar; Karen Peairs, University of Mississippi; Alice Ricks, United Way; Jeremy Roberts, University of Mississippi; Emily Scheuer, FNC Inc.; Golda Sharpe, University of Mississippi; Debbie Swan, Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi; and Jordan Watson, Randall Commercial Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Oxford‑Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce unveils 2014 class of the Leadership Lafayette”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued