Full House buying Fitzgerald’s Casino for $62M
Published: March 24,2014
TUNICA — Las Vegas-based Full House Resorts has agreed to buy Fitzgerald’s Casino in Tunica from Majestic Star Casino, LLC.
The purchase price is $62 million, exclusive of working capital and other adjustments, fees and expenses as of the closing date. The agreement is subject to Full House obtaining financing for the acquisition within 90 days of its execution, obtaining regulatory approvals, and other customary closing conditions.
Full House says in a news release that it expects to close the deal during the third quarter of 2014.
The Fitz Casino has 38,000 square feet of gambling space with 1,100 slot and video poker machines and 20 table games. The property includes a 506-room hotel and an 8,100-square-foot multi-purpose event center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus