Full House buying Fitzgerald’s Casino for $62M
Published: March 24,2014
TUNICA — Las Vegas-based Full House Resorts has agreed to buy Fitzgerald’s Casino in Tunica from Majestic Star Casino, LLC.
The purchase price is $62 million, exclusive of working capital and other adjustments, fees and expenses as of the closing date. The agreement is subject to Full House obtaining financing for the acquisition within 90 days of its execution, obtaining regulatory approvals, and other customary closing conditions.
Full House says in a news release that it expects to close the deal during the third quarter of 2014.
The Fitz Casino has 38,000 square feet of gambling space with 1,100 slot and video poker machines and 20 table games. The property includes a 506-room hotel and an 8,100-square-foot multi-purpose event center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015