Full House buying Fitzgerald’s Casino for $62M
Published: March 24,2014
TUNICA — Las Vegas-based Full House Resorts has agreed to buy Fitzgerald’s Casino in Tunica from Majestic Star Casino, LLC.
The purchase price is $62 million, exclusive of working capital and other adjustments, fees and expenses as of the closing date. The agreement is subject to Full House obtaining financing for the acquisition within 90 days of its execution, obtaining regulatory approvals, and other customary closing conditions.
Full House says in a news release that it expects to close the deal during the third quarter of 2014.
The Fitz Casino has 38,000 square feet of gambling space with 1,100 slot and video poker machines and 20 table games. The property includes a 506-room hotel and an 8,100-square-foot multi-purpose event center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete