Chris Blakeney and Christina Bryant earn promotions with Community Bank
Community Bank has promoted Chris Blakeney to loan officer in Raleigh. He joined Community Bank in September of this year, and has been serving as a teller. Blakeney, a Smith County native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in banking and finance. He also has a masters degree in sports management.
Also, Christina Bryant has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Old Canton Road office in Jackson. She joined Community Bank in 2011 working in the teller and new accounts areas. Bryant is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal