Chris Blakeney and Christina Bryant earn promotions with Community Bank
Community Bank has promoted Chris Blakeney to loan officer in Raleigh. He joined Community Bank in September of this year, and has been serving as a teller. Blakeney, a Smith County native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in banking and finance. He also has a masters degree in sports management.
Also, Christina Bryant has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Old Canton Road office in Jackson. She joined Community Bank in 2011 working in the teller and new accounts areas. Bryant is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues