Chris Blakeney and Christina Bryant earn promotions with Community Bank
Community Bank has promoted Chris Blakeney to loan officer in Raleigh. He joined Community Bank in September of this year, and has been serving as a teller. Blakeney, a Smith County native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in banking and finance. He also has a masters degree in sports management.
Also, Christina Bryant has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Old Canton Road office in Jackson. She joined Community Bank in 2011 working in the teller and new accounts areas. Bryant is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement