Chris Blakeney and Christina Bryant earn promotions with Community Bank
Community Bank has promoted Chris Blakeney to loan officer in Raleigh. He joined Community Bank in September of this year, and has been serving as a teller. Blakeney, a Smith County native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in banking and finance. He also has a masters degree in sports management.
Also, Christina Bryant has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Old Canton Road office in Jackson. She joined Community Bank in 2011 working in the teller and new accounts areas. Bryant is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments