Chris Blakeney and Christina Bryant earn promotions with Community Bank
Community Bank has promoted Chris Blakeney to loan officer in Raleigh. He joined Community Bank in September of this year, and has been serving as a teller. Blakeney, a Smith County native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in banking and finance. He also has a masters degree in sports management.
Also, Christina Bryant has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Old Canton Road office in Jackson. She joined Community Bank in 2011 working in the teller and new accounts areas. Bryant is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry