Miconi Project Management adds Greg Terry and Melissa Groover to team
Miconi Project Management (MPM) recently added two new team members, naming Greg Terry as senior project manager and Melissa Groover as director of operations. Terry previously served as project manager at the Weston Company, Jones Lang LaSalle and Medtronic Spinal & Biologics. He has designed, developed and managed numerous commercial construction projects ranging from large corporate headquarter renovations and additions, to retail shopping center developments, to industrial warehousing and distribution facilities. Terry has an AAS in architectural engineering technology from Cleveland State Community College and a BS in engineering technology-architectural technology from the University of Memphis.
Groover holds a JD from the University of Mississippi School of Law, an MBA with an emphasis in human resources from New York Institute of Technology and a BA in English from New York Institute of Technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state