Miconi Project Management adds Greg Terry and Melissa Groover to team
Miconi Project Management (MPM) recently added two new team members, naming Greg Terry as senior project manager and Melissa Groover as director of operations. Terry previously served as project manager at the Weston Company, Jones Lang LaSalle and Medtronic Spinal & Biologics. He has designed, developed and managed numerous commercial construction projects ranging from large corporate headquarter renovations and additions, to retail shopping center developments, to industrial warehousing and distribution facilities. Terry has an AAS in architectural engineering technology from Cleveland State Community College and a BS in engineering technology-architectural technology from the University of Memphis.
Groover holds a JD from the University of Mississippi School of Law, an MBA with an emphasis in human resources from New York Institute of Technology and a BA in English from New York Institute of Technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss