Miconi Project Management adds Greg Terry and Melissa Groover to team
Miconi Project Management (MPM) recently added two new team members, naming Greg Terry as senior project manager and Melissa Groover as director of operations. Terry previously served as project manager at the Weston Company, Jones Lang LaSalle and Medtronic Spinal & Biologics. He has designed, developed and managed numerous commercial construction projects ranging from large corporate headquarter renovations and additions, to retail shopping center developments, to industrial warehousing and distribution facilities. Terry has an AAS in architectural engineering technology from Cleveland State Community College and a BS in engineering technology-architectural technology from the University of Memphis.
Groover holds a JD from the University of Mississippi School of Law, an MBA with an emphasis in human resources from New York Institute of Technology and a BA in English from New York Institute of Technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison