Miconi Project Management adds Greg Terry and Melissa Groover to team
Miconi Project Management (MPM) recently added two new team members, naming Greg Terry as senior project manager and Melissa Groover as director of operations. Terry previously served as project manager at the Weston Company, Jones Lang LaSalle and Medtronic Spinal & Biologics. He has designed, developed and managed numerous commercial construction projects ranging from large corporate headquarter renovations and additions, to retail shopping center developments, to industrial warehousing and distribution facilities. Terry has an AAS in architectural engineering technology from Cleveland State Community College and a BS in engineering technology-architectural technology from the University of Memphis.
Groover holds a JD from the University of Mississippi School of Law, an MBA with an emphasis in human resources from New York Institute of Technology and a BA in English from New York Institute of Technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags