Miconi Project Management adds Greg Terry and Melissa Groover to team
Miconi Project Management (MPM) recently added two new team members, naming Greg Terry as senior project manager and Melissa Groover as director of operations. Terry previously served as project manager at the Weston Company, Jones Lang LaSalle and Medtronic Spinal & Biologics. He has designed, developed and managed numerous commercial construction projects ranging from large corporate headquarter renovations and additions, to retail shopping center developments, to industrial warehousing and distribution facilities. Terry has an AAS in architectural engineering technology from Cleveland State Community College and a BS in engineering technology-architectural technology from the University of Memphis.
Groover holds a JD from the University of Mississippi School of Law, an MBA with an emphasis in human resources from New York Institute of Technology and a BA in English from New York Institute of Technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal