Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank
Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank in the Madison office. Gorman was previously employed as a mortgage loan originator with over 12 years of experience, and will now serve an assistant vice president in consumer lending and a mortgage loan originator. A Saltillo native, she is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in banking and finance.
Active in the community, Gorman serves on the Mannsdale Elementary PTO board and is an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce. She resides in Madison with her husband, John, and two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force