Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank
Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank in the Madison office. Gorman was previously employed as a mortgage loan originator with over 12 years of experience, and will now serve an assistant vice president in consumer lending and a mortgage loan originator. A Saltillo native, she is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in banking and finance.
Active in the community, Gorman serves on the Mannsdale Elementary PTO board and is an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce. She resides in Madison with her husband, John, and two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life