Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank
Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank in the Madison office. Gorman was previously employed as a mortgage loan originator with over 12 years of experience, and will now serve an assistant vice president in consumer lending and a mortgage loan originator. A Saltillo native, she is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in banking and finance.
Active in the community, Gorman serves on the Mannsdale Elementary PTO board and is an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce. She resides in Madison with her husband, John, and two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal