Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank
Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank in the Madison office. Gorman was previously employed as a mortgage loan originator with over 12 years of experience, and will now serve an assistant vice president in consumer lending and a mortgage loan originator. A Saltillo native, she is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in banking and finance.
Active in the community, Gorman serves on the Mannsdale Elementary PTO board and is an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce. She resides in Madison with her husband, John, and two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency