Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank
Summer Gorman has joined Community Bank in the Madison office. Gorman was previously employed as a mortgage loan originator with over 12 years of experience, and will now serve an assistant vice president in consumer lending and a mortgage loan originator. A Saltillo native, she is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in banking and finance.
Active in the community, Gorman serves on the Mannsdale Elementary PTO board and is an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce. She resides in Madison with her husband, John, and two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image