Ameristar honors Shirley Clark and Lashon Bailey
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has chosen Shirley Clark as its Team Member of the Year. Clark is a cook in the team member dining room, and is a 20-year team member. She has been cooking for her fellow team members since opening day in 1994.
In addition, Lashon Bailey, gift shop clerk, was named Part–time Team Member of the Year, and Jose Unda, cage manager, was selected as Team Leader of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics