Ameristar honors Shirley Clark and Lashon Bailey
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has chosen Shirley Clark as its Team Member of the Year. Clark is a cook in the team member dining room, and is a 20-year team member. She has been cooking for her fellow team members since opening day in 1994.
In addition, Lashon Bailey, gift shop clerk, was named Part–time Team Member of the Year, and Jose Unda, cage manager, was selected as Team Leader of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?