Ameristar honors Shirley Clark and Lashon Bailey
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has chosen Shirley Clark as its Team Member of the Year. Clark is a cook in the team member dining room, and is a 20-year team member. She has been cooking for her fellow team members since opening day in 1994.
In addition, Lashon Bailey, gift shop clerk, was named Part–time Team Member of the Year, and Jose Unda, cage manager, was selected as Team Leader of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist