Ameristar honors Shirley Clark and Lashon Bailey
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has chosen Shirley Clark as its Team Member of the Year. Clark is a cook in the team member dining room, and is a 20-year team member. She has been cooking for her fellow team members since opening day in 1994.
In addition, Lashon Bailey, gift shop clerk, was named Part–time Team Member of the Year, and Jose Unda, cage manager, was selected as Team Leader of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions