Ameristar honors Shirley Clark and Lashon Bailey
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has chosen Shirley Clark as its Team Member of the Year. Clark is a cook in the team member dining room, and is a 20-year team member. She has been cooking for her fellow team members since opening day in 1994.
In addition, Lashon Bailey, gift shop clerk, was named Part–time Team Member of the Year, and Jose Unda, cage manager, was selected as Team Leader of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste