Baker Donelson’s David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
David A. Rueff Jr., legal project management officer at Baker Donelson and a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, has co-authored “The Power of Legal Project Management: A Practical Handbook,” a guide to legal project management (LPM) published by the American Bar Association. Rueff is a leading national authority and frequent author and speaker on the subject of LPM. He is a certified project manager through the Project Management Institute and has participated in the creation and development of several project management information systems dating back to 1989. Rueff was instrumental in the development of BakerManage, Baker Donelson’s patent-pending LPM system, which was recognized by the International Legal Technology Association in 2012 with a Distinguished Peer Award for “Project of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.