Baker Donelson’s David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
David A. Rueff Jr., legal project management officer at Baker Donelson and a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, has co-authored “The Power of Legal Project Management: A Practical Handbook,” a guide to legal project management (LPM) published by the American Bar Association. Rueff is a leading national authority and frequent author and speaker on the subject of LPM. He is a certified project manager through the Project Management Institute and has participated in the creation and development of several project management information systems dating back to 1989. Rueff was instrumental in the development of BakerManage, Baker Donelson’s patent-pending LPM system, which was recognized by the International Legal Technology Association in 2012 with a Distinguished Peer Award for “Project of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity