Baker Donelson’s David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
David A. Rueff Jr., legal project management officer at Baker Donelson and a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, has co-authored “The Power of Legal Project Management: A Practical Handbook,” a guide to legal project management (LPM) published by the American Bar Association. Rueff is a leading national authority and frequent author and speaker on the subject of LPM. He is a certified project manager through the Project Management Institute and has participated in the creation and development of several project management information systems dating back to 1989. Rueff was instrumental in the development of BakerManage, Baker Donelson’s patent-pending LPM system, which was recognized by the International Legal Technology Association in 2012 with a Distinguished Peer Award for “Project of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves