The Citizens Bank hires Sharon Pollina
Sharon Pollina has joined The Citizens Bank as assistant vice president and loan administration officer. Pollina, who is located at the Biloxi Cedar Lake Branch, has worked in the banking industry since 1994.
She is a native of Ocean Springs where she resides with her husband, Nick and their two sons, Sam and Trey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center