The Citizens Bank hires Sharon Pollina
Sharon Pollina has joined The Citizens Bank as assistant vice president and loan administration officer. Pollina, who is located at the Biloxi Cedar Lake Branch, has worked in the banking industry since 1994.
She is a native of Ocean Springs where she resides with her husband, Nick and their two sons, Sam and Trey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal