Robert Rawson named Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital
Robert Rawson was recently named 2013 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital in Tupelo. Rawson has worked at NMSH for seven years as a police officer. He has been a certified police officer since 2001. He worked at Krueger International as a robot welder and hand welder before becoming a police officer. Rawson’s work experience includes 16 years in police departments, including the Guntown Police Department and the Shannon Police Department, where he has worked part time since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41