Robert Rawson named Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital
Robert Rawson was recently named 2013 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital in Tupelo. Rawson has worked at NMSH for seven years as a police officer. He has been a certified police officer since 2001. He worked at Krueger International as a robot welder and hand welder before becoming a police officer. Rawson’s work experience includes 16 years in police departments, including the Guntown Police Department and the Shannon Police Department, where he has worked part time since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center