Robert Rawson named Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital
Robert Rawson was recently named 2013 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital in Tupelo. Rawson has worked at NMSH for seven years as a police officer. He has been a certified police officer since 2001. He worked at Krueger International as a robot welder and hand welder before becoming a police officer. Rawson’s work experience includes 16 years in police departments, including the Guntown Police Department and the Shannon Police Department, where he has worked part time since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency