Robert Rawson named Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital
Robert Rawson was recently named 2013 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital in Tupelo. Rawson has worked at NMSH for seven years as a police officer. He has been a certified police officer since 2001. He worked at Krueger International as a robot welder and hand welder before becoming a police officer. Rawson’s work experience includes 16 years in police departments, including the Guntown Police Department and the Shannon Police Department, where he has worked part time since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts