Robert Rawson named Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital
Robert Rawson was recently named 2013 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital in Tupelo. Rawson has worked at NMSH for seven years as a police officer. He has been a certified police officer since 2001. He worked at Krueger International as a robot welder and hand welder before becoming a police officer. Rawson’s work experience includes 16 years in police departments, including the Guntown Police Department and the Shannon Police Department, where he has worked part time since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband