Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst
Innovate Mississippi has named Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst. Honea began her career at Innovate Mississippi in June 2013 as the capital formation intern. In her new role as capital analyst, Honea coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network.
She received her bachelor of arts in international studies with an emphasis in international business from Mississippi College in 2012 and her MBA from Mississippi College in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant