Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst
Innovate Mississippi has named Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst. Honea began her career at Innovate Mississippi in June 2013 as the capital formation intern. In her new role as capital analyst, Honea coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network.
She received her bachelor of arts in international studies with an emphasis in international business from Mississippi College in 2012 and her MBA from Mississippi College in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years