Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst
Innovate Mississippi has named Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst. Honea began her career at Innovate Mississippi in June 2013 as the capital formation intern. In her new role as capital analyst, Honea coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network.
She received her bachelor of arts in international studies with an emphasis in international business from Mississippi College in 2012 and her MBA from Mississippi College in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager