Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst
Innovate Mississippi has named Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst. Honea began her career at Innovate Mississippi in June 2013 as the capital formation intern. In her new role as capital analyst, Honea coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network.
She received her bachelor of arts in international studies with an emphasis in international business from Mississippi College in 2012 and her MBA from Mississippi College in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts