Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst
Innovate Mississippi has named Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst. Honea began her career at Innovate Mississippi in June 2013 as the capital formation intern. In her new role as capital analyst, Honea coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network.
She received her bachelor of arts in international studies with an emphasis in international business from Mississippi College in 2012 and her MBA from Mississippi College in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Innovate Mississippi names Lynlee Honea as its capital analyst”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study