Matt Allen promoted by Community Bancshares Inc.
Matt Allen has been promoted to SBA loan officer for Community Bancshares Inc., the parent company of Community Bank, in the SBA Department. Allen joined Community Bank in 2010 as a loan processor in the Central Documents Preparation Department. In 2012, he moved to the SBA Department to assist in loans.
Active in the community, Allen volunteers his time at charity fishing events benefiting the Catch-A-Dream Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation. He also is a long-time member of the Fishers of Men Christian Bass Club. He and his wife, Jessica Allen, reside in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion