Matt Allen promoted by Community Bancshares Inc.
Matt Allen has been promoted to SBA loan officer for Community Bancshares Inc., the parent company of Community Bank, in the SBA Department. Allen joined Community Bank in 2010 as a loan processor in the Central Documents Preparation Department. In 2012, he moved to the SBA Department to assist in loans.
Active in the community, Allen volunteers his time at charity fishing events benefiting the Catch-A-Dream Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation. He also is a long-time member of the Fishers of Men Christian Bass Club. He and his wife, Jessica Allen, reside in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training