Matt Allen promoted by Community Bancshares Inc.
Matt Allen has been promoted to SBA loan officer for Community Bancshares Inc., the parent company of Community Bank, in the SBA Department. Allen joined Community Bank in 2010 as a loan processor in the Central Documents Preparation Department. In 2012, he moved to the SBA Department to assist in loans.
Active in the community, Allen volunteers his time at charity fishing events benefiting the Catch-A-Dream Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation. He also is a long-time member of the Fishers of Men Christian Bass Club. He and his wife, Jessica Allen, reside in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran