Matt Allen promoted by Community Bancshares Inc.
Matt Allen has been promoted to SBA loan officer for Community Bancshares Inc., the parent company of Community Bank, in the SBA Department. Allen joined Community Bank in 2010 as a loan processor in the Central Documents Preparation Department. In 2012, he moved to the SBA Department to assist in loans.
Active in the community, Allen volunteers his time at charity fishing events benefiting the Catch-A-Dream Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation. He also is a long-time member of the Fishers of Men Christian Bass Club. He and his wife, Jessica Allen, reside in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports