Matt Allen promoted by Community Bancshares Inc.
Matt Allen has been promoted to SBA loan officer for Community Bancshares Inc., the parent company of Community Bank, in the SBA Department. Allen joined Community Bank in 2010 as a loan processor in the Central Documents Preparation Department. In 2012, he moved to the SBA Department to assist in loans.
Active in the community, Allen volunteers his time at charity fishing events benefiting the Catch-A-Dream Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation. He also is a long-time member of the Fishers of Men Christian Bass Club. He and his wife, Jessica Allen, reside in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House