The Citizens Bank names presidents
Blake Walker has joined the The Citizens Bank and will serve as president in its Hattiesburg office. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, Walker has long been involved in a number of civic and economic development endeavors across the region. He is a member of the Sales and Marketing Professionals of the Pine Belt and the Area Development Partnership. In addition, Walker is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Historical Society.
Prior to joining The Citizens Bank, Walker was affiliated with Wachovia Bank for seven years.
Also, Travis B. Moore, who has most recently served as Gulf Coast president of The Citizens Bank, has been named regional president. Moore will assume the position on the retirement of current regional president Todd Mixon. Moore has been active in a host of civic and economic development organizations throughout the region. He serves as Kiwanis lieutenant governor and president of Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. He serves on the board of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Honor Flight, the Home Builders Associations of the Mississippi Coast and LaMissWTenn Kiwanis District Foundation. Moore also serves as co-chair of the Honor Flight Junior Guardian Program, tournament director of the Carl Leggett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a member of the Gulf Coast Business Council. In addition, Moore is a member of First Baptist Church, Gulfport, where he serves as a deacon. He holds three degrees from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Gulf Coast Masters Leadership Program, the DeSoto Leadership Program and the Southeastern Commercial Lending School, conducted at Vanderbilt University. Moore has previously been named as one of Mississippi’s “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Finally, veteran banker Tammy Warren has joined the bank as assistant vice president and mortgage loan originator in Biloxi. Warren comes to The Citizens Bank with more than 19 years of mortgage banking experience. Active in civic organizations, she is affiliate sponsor member of the Ocean Springs Board of Realtors, a life member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport and is a member of the Warrior Home Run Club. She and her husband, Walt, have three children: Colin, Reid and Peyton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments