The Citizens Bank names presidents
Blake Walker has joined the The Citizens Bank and will serve as president in its Hattiesburg office. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, Walker has long been involved in a number of civic and economic development endeavors across the region. He is a member of the Sales and Marketing Professionals of the Pine Belt and the Area Development Partnership. In addition, Walker is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Historical Society.
Prior to joining The Citizens Bank, Walker was affiliated with Wachovia Bank for seven years.
Also, Travis B. Moore, who has most recently served as Gulf Coast president of The Citizens Bank, has been named regional president. Moore will assume the position on the retirement of current regional president Todd Mixon. Moore has been active in a host of civic and economic development organizations throughout the region. He serves as Kiwanis lieutenant governor and president of Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. He serves on the board of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Honor Flight, the Home Builders Associations of the Mississippi Coast and LaMissWTenn Kiwanis District Foundation. Moore also serves as co-chair of the Honor Flight Junior Guardian Program, tournament director of the Carl Leggett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a member of the Gulf Coast Business Council. In addition, Moore is a member of First Baptist Church, Gulfport, where he serves as a deacon. He holds three degrees from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Gulf Coast Masters Leadership Program, the DeSoto Leadership Program and the Southeastern Commercial Lending School, conducted at Vanderbilt University. Moore has previously been named as one of Mississippi’s “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Finally, veteran banker Tammy Warren has joined the bank as assistant vice president and mortgage loan originator in Biloxi. Warren comes to The Citizens Bank with more than 19 years of mortgage banking experience. Active in civic organizations, she is affiliate sponsor member of the Ocean Springs Board of Realtors, a life member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport and is a member of the Warrior Home Run Club. She and her husband, Walt, have three children: Colin, Reid and Peyton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal