GranthamPoole, CPA’s Melanie D. Morrow recognized by Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
GranthamPoole, CPA’s Melanie D. Morrow, CPA, CFE, CCS, was recently recognized by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners as the organization’s chapter leader for February 2014. A native of Jackson, Morrow earned her bachelor’s and M.B.A. from Mississippi College. She is a member of the National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She has also served as president of the Central Mississippi Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners for the last three years
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity