GranthamPoole, CPA’s Melanie D. Morrow recognized by Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
GranthamPoole, CPA’s Melanie D. Morrow, CPA, CFE, CCS, was recently recognized by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners as the organization’s chapter leader for February 2014. A native of Jackson, Morrow earned her bachelor’s and M.B.A. from Mississippi College. She is a member of the National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She has also served as president of the Central Mississippi Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners for the last three years
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million