Mississippi State’s MBA program makes top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2014
Tags: College of Business, education, graduate program, Institution of Higher Learning, master of businress administration, Mississippi State University, public university, ranking, Sharon Oswald, U.S. News and World Report
STARKVILLE — Mississippi State University’s master of business administration programs, both on-campus and online, now are listed among the Top 100 in the latest U.S. News and World Report rankings.
While the college’s distance MBA program was nationally ranked last year by the publication, the recently released 2014 report marks a milestone for the on-campus MBA program, in that it tied with two other universities for a Top 100 ranking.
Dean Sharon Oswald said having the College of Business with a ranked MBA program within five years was among her goals when she came to MSU in 2011.
“We did it in less than three years,” she said. “It was a group effort of faculty and MBA staff that made this happen. The transformation in the program has been monumental.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option