Mississippi State’s MBA program makes top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2014
Tags: College of Business, education, graduate program, Institution of Higher Learning, master of businress administration, Mississippi State University, public university, ranking, Sharon Oswald, U.S. News and World Report
STARKVILLE — Mississippi State University’s master of business administration programs, both on-campus and online, now are listed among the Top 100 in the latest U.S. News and World Report rankings.
While the college’s distance MBA program was nationally ranked last year by the publication, the recently released 2014 report marks a milestone for the on-campus MBA program, in that it tied with two other universities for a Top 100 ranking.
Dean Sharon Oswald said having the College of Business with a ranked MBA program within five years was among her goals when she came to MSU in 2011.
“We did it in less than three years,” she said. “It was a group effort of faculty and MBA staff that made this happen. The transformation in the program has been monumental.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games