Entergy releases first web-based, integrated report
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 2,2014
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has released its 2013 online integrated report, combining material previously presented in the company’s annual report to shareholders and its annual sustainability report.
“Producing one integrated report reinforces our belief that our stakeholders — owners, customers, employees and communities — are inextricably linked and that we must deliver sustainable value to all stakeholders in order to succeed,” said Leo Denault, chairman and chief executive officer of Entergy. “By providing an integrated report that combines how we measure and manage our economic, environmental and social performance, we are better able to provide clarity and transparency to all stakeholders.”
The report is also Entergy’s first web-based report, which enables greater stakeholder engagement through online feedback tools. By offering the report online, Entergy is able to eliminate the cost and environmental impacts of printing and distributing paper reports to tens of thousands of recipients.
The online format also allows stakeholders to experience the company’s 2013 performance through videos, feature stories and other material.
Highlights of Entergy’s economic, environmental and social successes in 2013 include returning nearly $600 million in cash dividend payments to owners, providing customers reliable energy at some of the lowest rates in the nation, providing $1 million in environmental grants to local community partners and logging a record 100,477 employee and retiree volunteer hours to our communities.
The 2013 Integrated Report can be accessed at integratedreport.entergy.com.
Entergy also produced an annual report to shareholders in accordance with regulatory and New York Stock Exchange requirements. Investors may view and download the annual report by visiting the publications page on the company’s website.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Entergy releases first web-based, integrated report”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters