Entergy releases first web-based, integrated report
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 2,2014
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has released its 2013 online integrated report, combining material previously presented in the company’s annual report to shareholders and its annual sustainability report.
“Producing one integrated report reinforces our belief that our stakeholders — owners, customers, employees and communities — are inextricably linked and that we must deliver sustainable value to all stakeholders in order to succeed,” said Leo Denault, chairman and chief executive officer of Entergy. “By providing an integrated report that combines how we measure and manage our economic, environmental and social performance, we are better able to provide clarity and transparency to all stakeholders.”
The report is also Entergy’s first web-based report, which enables greater stakeholder engagement through online feedback tools. By offering the report online, Entergy is able to eliminate the cost and environmental impacts of printing and distributing paper reports to tens of thousands of recipients.
The online format also allows stakeholders to experience the company’s 2013 performance through videos, feature stories and other material.
Highlights of Entergy’s economic, environmental and social successes in 2013 include returning nearly $600 million in cash dividend payments to owners, providing customers reliable energy at some of the lowest rates in the nation, providing $1 million in environmental grants to local community partners and logging a record 100,477 employee and retiree volunteer hours to our communities.
The 2013 Integrated Report can be accessed at integratedreport.entergy.com.
Entergy also produced an annual report to shareholders in accordance with regulatory and New York Stock Exchange requirements. Investors may view and download the annual report by visiting the publications page on the company’s website.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Entergy releases first web-based, integrated report”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)