Venture Technologies merging with ISC, acquiring SAT
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 2,2014
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies intends to merge with Information Systems Consulting Inc. (ISC), a Denver-based advanced technology solution provider.
Founded in 1998 in Casper, Wyo., ISC provides basic and advanced IT infrastructure solutions throughout Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah and operates a SOC 2 Type II Audited Data Center in Englewood, Colo.
Venture reports that this transaction will create a leading technology and cloud solutions provider, differentiated by its technical expertise, customer service excellence, and four data centers, including Venture’s VTCloud in Jackson. The company’s combined revenues will total nearly $150 million.
Venture co-founder and principals Gerard Gibert and Norman Katool will remain in their positions as CEO and CFO, respectively. Gibert will now serve as chairman of the board, and ISC founder and CEO Win Farnsworth will assume the position of president.
“By combining resources with ISC, Venture will not only expand our footprint, but our financial and technical resources as well,” said Gibert. “Additionally, ISC shares similar business values, including respect for all individuals, unwavering integrity, superior technical proficiency, and the highest standards of customer service. The Venture brand will remain and will be greatly enhanced by ISC’s capabilities and legacy in the rocky mountain region.”
Concurrent with closing the merger, the new Venture will acquire Strategic Allied Technologies (SAT). Based in Hoover, Ala., SAT is a solutions provider that has a strong presence in the state of Alabama.
“This acquisition will strengthen our position in Alabama, fusing Venture’s existing Birmingham and Mobile-based staff with SAT’s highly qualified group of people that share our values,” said Gibert.
The transactions are scheduled to close next month. After the merger with ISC and the acquisition of SAT, Venture will be comprised of 205 members, including 14 executives, 61 account managers, 11 technical architects, 101 engineers, and 18 operational staff. In addition to its current locations in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Tennessee, this merger adds physical locations in Denver, Colo. and Casper, Wyo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet