Dr. Judith W. Smith is now seeing patients at Memorial Physician Clinics in Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2014
Memorial Physician Clinics’ Dr. Judith W. Smith, orthopedic surgeon, is now seeing patients at the Popp’s Ferry Road office in Biloxi. Smith is one of the few orthopedic surgeons in the state of Mississippi with fellowship training in foot and ankle reconstruction surgery. She graduated cum laude with her undergraduate degree from Princeton University in New Jersey. She earned her medical degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. She completed her residency in Orthopedic Surgery at The Hospital for Special Surgery/The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, after two years of General Surgery residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. She then pursued a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, after which she joined the orthopedic faculty at The Emory Clinic in Atlanta as chief of the division of foot and ankle reconstruction.
Smith is board certified in orthopedic surgery
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dr. Judith W. Smith is now seeing patients at Memorial Physician Clinics in Biloxi”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win