Dr. Judith W. Smith is now seeing patients at Memorial Physician Clinics in Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2014
Memorial Physician Clinics’ Dr. Judith W. Smith, orthopedic surgeon, is now seeing patients at the Popp’s Ferry Road office in Biloxi. Smith is one of the few orthopedic surgeons in the state of Mississippi with fellowship training in foot and ankle reconstruction surgery. She graduated cum laude with her undergraduate degree from Princeton University in New Jersey. She earned her medical degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. She completed her residency in Orthopedic Surgery at The Hospital for Special Surgery/The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, after two years of General Surgery residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. She then pursued a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, after which she joined the orthopedic faculty at The Emory Clinic in Atlanta as chief of the division of foot and ankle reconstruction.
Smith is board certified in orthopedic surgery
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dr. Judith W. Smith is now seeing patients at Memorial Physician Clinics in Biloxi”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62