Dr. Judith W. Smith is now seeing patients at Memorial Physician Clinics in Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2014
Memorial Physician Clinics’ Dr. Judith W. Smith, orthopedic surgeon, is now seeing patients at the Popp’s Ferry Road office in Biloxi. Smith is one of the few orthopedic surgeons in the state of Mississippi with fellowship training in foot and ankle reconstruction surgery. She graduated cum laude with her undergraduate degree from Princeton University in New Jersey. She earned her medical degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. She completed her residency in Orthopedic Surgery at The Hospital for Special Surgery/The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, after two years of General Surgery residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. She then pursued a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, after which she joined the orthopedic faculty at The Emory Clinic in Atlanta as chief of the division of foot and ankle reconstruction.
Smith is board certified in orthopedic surgery
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dr. Judith W. Smith is now seeing patients at Memorial Physician Clinics in Biloxi”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove