Tournament officials hire John Mercer, Jonah Beck, Renee D’Agostino and Diana Gustafson
Century Club Charities, host organization for the Sanderson Farms Championship, along with title sponsor, Sanderson Farms, has hired a full-time tournament staff. John Mercer is the director of sales. Mercer previously worked for Mizuno, host communications, advertising sales and sponsorship sales at the University of South Alabama. He graduated from Millsaps College where he was a four-year starting pitcher and Conference Pitcher of Year in 1995.
Jonah Beck is the director of operations. Previously, Beck worked with Arena Football and the American Junior Golf Association, where he was vice president of tournament operations. He graduated from Ft. Hays State in Kansas where he was captain of the golf team.
Renee D’Agostino is tournament services manager. D’Agostino has worked extensively in golf, including stops in Nevada, California, Annandale Golf Club, Colonial Country Club-Deerfield, and with the tournament now known as the Sanderson Farms Championship since 2008. D’Agostino attended Illinois State University and the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
Diana Gustafson is tournament events coordinator. Gustafson has worked as a tournament events coordinator for Octagon, the BMW Championship, Hyundai Tournament of Champions and the Farmers Insurance Open. A marathoner and Habitat for Humanity volunteer, she graduated from the University of Illinois.
The tournament will be held in November at The Country Club of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal