Tournament officials hire John Mercer, Jonah Beck, Renee D’Agostino and Diana Gustafson
Century Club Charities, host organization for the Sanderson Farms Championship, along with title sponsor, Sanderson Farms, has hired a full-time tournament staff. John Mercer is the director of sales. Mercer previously worked for Mizuno, host communications, advertising sales and sponsorship sales at the University of South Alabama. He graduated from Millsaps College where he was a four-year starting pitcher and Conference Pitcher of Year in 1995.
Jonah Beck is the director of operations. Previously, Beck worked with Arena Football and the American Junior Golf Association, where he was vice president of tournament operations. He graduated from Ft. Hays State in Kansas where he was captain of the golf team.
Renee D’Agostino is tournament services manager. D’Agostino has worked extensively in golf, including stops in Nevada, California, Annandale Golf Club, Colonial Country Club-Deerfield, and with the tournament now known as the Sanderson Farms Championship since 2008. D’Agostino attended Illinois State University and the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
Diana Gustafson is tournament events coordinator. Gustafson has worked as a tournament events coordinator for Octagon, the BMW Championship, Hyundai Tournament of Champions and the Farmers Insurance Open. A marathoner and Habitat for Humanity volunteer, she graduated from the University of Illinois.
The tournament will be held in November at The Country Club of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option