Transcript Pharmacy earns dual accreditation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 7,2014
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy Inc. has been awarded specialty pharmacy accreditation from URAC, an independent, nonprofit health care accrediting organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. Transcript Pharmacy is dually-accredited and holds Board of Pharmacy permits allowing it to serve patients in all 50 states.
In addition to meeting the mandatory accreditation requirements, Transcript Pharmacy also met URAC’s leading indicators, which are non-weighted, optional elements highlighting effective practices not yet widely adopted in health care. Leading indicators provide a potential forecast of where the health care industry may be heading, and provide a way for an organization to distinguish itself from other accredited companies.
“Transcript Pharmacy should be commended for meeting strict quality standards,” said URAC president and CEO Kylanne Green. “It is critically important for health care organizations to make a commitment to quality and accountability. URAC accreditation is a demonstration of that commitment.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Transcript Pharmacy earns dual accreditation”
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL