Association recognizes law firm’s marketing material
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2014
JACKSON — Wyatt, Tarrant Combs, LLP, has been recognized by the Legal Marketing Association for its 2012 Year in Review publication, which received a top honor in the organization’s national awards program that recognizes excellence in legal marketing.
Wyatt’s 2012 Year in Review placed third in the Promotional & Collateral Materials – Annual Report category, as part of the Legal Marketing Association’s annual Your Honor Awards. This is the third year Wyatt’s Year in Review publication has won recognition from the Legal Marketing Association.
The Your Honor Awards is the longest-running annual national award program recognizing excellence in legal marketing. Each year, judges comb through hundreds of entries from law firms across the country looking for the best in each of 13 categories, ranging from website design to media relations campaigns.
“We’re honored to receive this recognition from the Legal Marketing Association,” said Franklin Jelsma, Wyatt’s managing partner. “We’re especially pleased that the judges noted the emphasis we placed on the success of our clients, as that is what defines us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs