Association recognizes law firm’s marketing material
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2014
JACKSON — Wyatt, Tarrant Combs, LLP, has been recognized by the Legal Marketing Association for its 2012 Year in Review publication, which received a top honor in the organization’s national awards program that recognizes excellence in legal marketing.
Wyatt’s 2012 Year in Review placed third in the Promotional & Collateral Materials – Annual Report category, as part of the Legal Marketing Association’s annual Your Honor Awards. This is the third year Wyatt’s Year in Review publication has won recognition from the Legal Marketing Association.
The Your Honor Awards is the longest-running annual national award program recognizing excellence in legal marketing. Each year, judges comb through hundreds of entries from law firms across the country looking for the best in each of 13 categories, ranging from website design to media relations campaigns.
“We’re honored to receive this recognition from the Legal Marketing Association,” said Franklin Jelsma, Wyatt’s managing partner. “We’re especially pleased that the judges noted the emphasis we placed on the success of our clients, as that is what defines us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015