Association recognizes law firm’s marketing material
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2014
JACKSON — Wyatt, Tarrant Combs, LLP, has been recognized by the Legal Marketing Association for its 2012 Year in Review publication, which received a top honor in the organization’s national awards program that recognizes excellence in legal marketing.
Wyatt’s 2012 Year in Review placed third in the Promotional & Collateral Materials – Annual Report category, as part of the Legal Marketing Association’s annual Your Honor Awards. This is the third year Wyatt’s Year in Review publication has won recognition from the Legal Marketing Association.
The Your Honor Awards is the longest-running annual national award program recognizing excellence in legal marketing. Each year, judges comb through hundreds of entries from law firms across the country looking for the best in each of 13 categories, ranging from website design to media relations campaigns.
“We’re honored to receive this recognition from the Legal Marketing Association,” said Franklin Jelsma, Wyatt’s managing partner. “We’re especially pleased that the judges noted the emphasis we placed on the success of our clients, as that is what defines us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren