BKD makes rankings from two magazines
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2014
BKD, LLP CPAs & Advisors has been ranked the 12th largest national firm in 2014 by Accounting Today and named a leading training and employee development company by Training magazine.
The 2014 Accounting Today Top 100 Firms list has ranked BKD the 12th largest firm in the nation. BKD was also named a national leader in audit and accounting, ranks in the Top 20 Tax Firms in the nation, and with headquarters in Springfield, Mo., is considered the #1 top firm in the Midwest region.
Training magazine, the leading business publication for learning and development, has announced BKD ranked at #89 for the annual Training Top 125. The Training Top 125 ranks companies with the most successful employer-sponsored workforce training and development in the world. BKD joins the ranks with past winners such as Verizon, Farmers Insurance, IBM and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. This ranking comes as a result of BKD’s firm-wide performance management and coach training program, which is designed to enhance professional growth throughout one’s career.
BKD reported net revenue of $418.40 million in 2013. BKD has 32 offices in the nation, offering clients a variety of services in accounting, audit and assurance, tax, risk management, technology, corporate finance, forensic and valuation services and wealth management.
The Mississippi BKD office is located in downtown Jackson and is managed by Peder Johnson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion