University Press of Mississippi forms new partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2014
Mississippi Scholarship Online brings together the best of University Press of Mississippi’s scholarly publishing and ensures that scholars around the globe have yet another path to discover UPM titles.
Launched in March, Mississippi Scholarship Online (MSSO) makes almost 200 key UPM titles available online in XML format on one single, user-friendly, state-of-the-art platform across six subject areas: Film, Television and Radio; History; Literature; Music; Society and Culture; and Sociology.
Users can browse the available titles at www.mississippi.universitypressscholarship.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits