University Press of Mississippi forms new partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2014
Mississippi Scholarship Online brings together the best of University Press of Mississippi’s scholarly publishing and ensures that scholars around the globe have yet another path to discover UPM titles.
Launched in March, Mississippi Scholarship Online (MSSO) makes almost 200 key UPM titles available online in XML format on one single, user-friendly, state-of-the-art platform across six subject areas: Film, Television and Radio; History; Literature; Music; Society and Culture; and Sociology.
Users can browse the available titles at www.mississippi.universitypressscholarship.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow