University Press of Mississippi forms new partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2014
Mississippi Scholarship Online brings together the best of University Press of Mississippi’s scholarly publishing and ensures that scholars around the globe have yet another path to discover UPM titles.
Launched in March, Mississippi Scholarship Online (MSSO) makes almost 200 key UPM titles available online in XML format on one single, user-friendly, state-of-the-art platform across six subject areas: Film, Television and Radio; History; Literature; Music; Society and Culture; and Sociology.
Users can browse the available titles at www.mississippi.universitypressscholarship.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money