Bomgar Insider honored for effective use of social media
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 14,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a winner in the 2014 Forrester Groundswell Awards for its customer advocacy program, the Bomgar Insider.
The Forrester Groundswell Awards recognize excellence in the effective use of social technologies to drive business success.
Bomgar was named the winner in the Social Reach Marketing (B2B) category during the Forrester Marketing Leadership Forum in San Francisco. This category recognizes social programs that effectively delivered marketing messages to new audiences.
The Bomgar Insider is an exclusive program in which Bomgar customers and fans can participate in a variety of advocate activities ranging from giving product feedback, acting as references, speaking at events and more. In return, Insiders earn points and badges and are given access to such perks such as Bomgar University courses and Bomgar-branded swag. Launched in December 2013, Bomgar’s 600 insiders have already completed more than 10,000 challenges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62