Bomgar Insider honored for effective use of social media
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 14,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a winner in the 2014 Forrester Groundswell Awards for its customer advocacy program, the Bomgar Insider.
The Forrester Groundswell Awards recognize excellence in the effective use of social technologies to drive business success.
Bomgar was named the winner in the Social Reach Marketing (B2B) category during the Forrester Marketing Leadership Forum in San Francisco. This category recognizes social programs that effectively delivered marketing messages to new audiences.
The Bomgar Insider is an exclusive program in which Bomgar customers and fans can participate in a variety of advocate activities ranging from giving product feedback, acting as references, speaking at events and more. In return, Insiders earn points and badges and are given access to such perks such as Bomgar University courses and Bomgar-branded swag. Launched in December 2013, Bomgar’s 600 insiders have already completed more than 10,000 challenges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches