Bomgar Insider honored for effective use of social media
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 14,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a winner in the 2014 Forrester Groundswell Awards for its customer advocacy program, the Bomgar Insider.
The Forrester Groundswell Awards recognize excellence in the effective use of social technologies to drive business success.
Bomgar was named the winner in the Social Reach Marketing (B2B) category during the Forrester Marketing Leadership Forum in San Francisco. This category recognizes social programs that effectively delivered marketing messages to new audiences.
The Bomgar Insider is an exclusive program in which Bomgar customers and fans can participate in a variety of advocate activities ranging from giving product feedback, acting as references, speaking at events and more. In return, Insiders earn points and badges and are given access to such perks such as Bomgar University courses and Bomgar-branded swag. Launched in December 2013, Bomgar’s 600 insiders have already completed more than 10,000 challenges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing