Accounting firm adds Beth Storey
The accounting firm of Franks, Franks, Jarrell & Wilemon, P.A., has added Beth K. Storey as a staff accountant. A native of Tuscaloosa, Ala., Storey graduated from the University of Alabama with a B.S. in commerce and business administration and a master’s degree in accounting. She has served as staff accountant at firms in Memphis and Tupelo.
Storey and her husband, Michael, live in Tupelo with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Accounting firm adds Beth Storey”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal