Accounting firm adds Beth Storey
The accounting firm of Franks, Franks, Jarrell & Wilemon, P.A., has added Beth K. Storey as a staff accountant. A native of Tuscaloosa, Ala., Storey graduated from the University of Alabama with a B.S. in commerce and business administration and a master’s degree in accounting. She has served as staff accountant at firms in Memphis and Tupelo.
Storey and her husband, Michael, live in Tupelo with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Accounting firm adds Beth Storey”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters