Accounting firm adds Beth Storey
The accounting firm of Franks, Franks, Jarrell & Wilemon, P.A., has added Beth K. Storey as a staff accountant. A native of Tuscaloosa, Ala., Storey graduated from the University of Alabama with a B.S. in commerce and business administration and a master’s degree in accounting. She has served as staff accountant at firms in Memphis and Tupelo.
Storey and her husband, Michael, live in Tupelo with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Accounting firm adds Beth Storey”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity