Accounting firm adds Beth Storey
The accounting firm of Franks, Franks, Jarrell & Wilemon, P.A., has added Beth K. Storey as a staff accountant. A native of Tuscaloosa, Ala., Storey graduated from the University of Alabama with a B.S. in commerce and business administration and a master’s degree in accounting. She has served as staff accountant at firms in Memphis and Tupelo.
Storey and her husband, Michael, live in Tupelo with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Accounting firm adds Beth Storey”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training