Cal-Maine elevates Wil Webb to vice president of operations
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has promoted Wil Webb to vice president of operations. Webb will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi. He will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods.
Webb has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as general manager of the company’s operations in Edwards. Previously, he served as the director of production at this location, and he was also a production manager for the company’s operations in Greensburg, La.
Webb graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal