Cal-Maine elevates Wil Webb to vice president of operations
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has promoted Wil Webb to vice president of operations. Webb will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi. He will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods.
Webb has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as general manager of the company’s operations in Edwards. Previously, he served as the director of production at this location, and he was also a production manager for the company’s operations in Greensburg, La.
Webb graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet