Cal-Maine elevates Wil Webb to vice president of operations
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has promoted Wil Webb to vice president of operations. Webb will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi. He will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods.
Webb has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as general manager of the company’s operations in Edwards. Previously, he served as the director of production at this location, and he was also a production manager for the company’s operations in Greensburg, La.
Webb graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur