Cal-Maine elevates Wil Webb to vice president of operations
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has promoted Wil Webb to vice president of operations. Webb will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi. He will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods.
Webb has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as general manager of the company’s operations in Edwards. Previously, he served as the director of production at this location, and he was also a production manager for the company’s operations in Greensburg, La.
Webb graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics