Carolyn Monfils made sales director for Hilton Garden Inn
Carolyn Monfils was recently named director of sales for the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison located in Madison. Monfils brings over 20 years of hospitality experience to this position. Her primary duties include achieving hotel revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by developing and implementing successful sales strategies, account management, business development and team leadership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Carolyn Monfils made sales director for Hilton Garden Inn”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility