Carolyn Monfils made sales director for Hilton Garden Inn
Carolyn Monfils was recently named director of sales for the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison located in Madison. Monfils brings over 20 years of hospitality experience to this position. Her primary duties include achieving hotel revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by developing and implementing successful sales strategies, account management, business development and team leadership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Carolyn Monfils made sales director for Hilton Garden Inn”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals