Community Bank promotes Stovall, Wells, Edwards and Gillis
Community Bank has promoted four of its staffers.
Anna Stovall has been promoted to loan assistant and customer service representative at Community Bank‘s Pearl office. She joined Community Bank in 2013 working as a teller in the Flowood office. Stovall is a recent graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in apparel studies. Active in the community, Stovall is a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the chambers of commerce in both Pearl and Flowood. She is also an active alumnus in her sorority, Pi Beta Phi. Stovall is married to attorney David Stovall, and the couple resides in Jackson.
Elizabeth Wells has been promoted to loan assistant and customer service representative for Community Bank‘s Flowood office. She joined Community Bank in 2013 as a teller. Wells, a Hattiesburg native, is a home school graduate and has years of experience in sales with different companies. She is married to Flowood firefighter Brian Wells and the couple has one infant daughter, Morgan Ruth.
Lindsey Edwards has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Forest office. Edwards lives in Lake with her husband and son, Kason.
Natalie Gillis has been promoted to customer service representative at Community Bank‘s Pearl office. She joined Community Bank in 2009 working as a teller, then most recently as head teller. Gillis lives in Pearl with her husband, Chad, and their children, Joshua and Ella Claire. She is also a member of the Pearl Lower Elementary PTSO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option