Community Bank promotes Stovall, Wells, Edwards and Gillis
Community Bank has promoted four of its staffers.
Anna Stovall has been promoted to loan assistant and customer service representative at Community Bank‘s Pearl office. She joined Community Bank in 2013 working as a teller in the Flowood office. Stovall is a recent graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science in apparel studies. Active in the community, Stovall is a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the chambers of commerce in both Pearl and Flowood. She is also an active alumnus in her sorority, Pi Beta Phi. Stovall is married to attorney David Stovall, and the couple resides in Jackson.
Elizabeth Wells has been promoted to loan assistant and customer service representative for Community Bank‘s Flowood office. She joined Community Bank in 2013 as a teller. Wells, a Hattiesburg native, is a home school graduate and has years of experience in sales with different companies. She is married to Flowood firefighter Brian Wells and the couple has one infant daughter, Morgan Ruth.
Lindsey Edwards has been promoted to loan assistant at Community Bank‘s Forest office. Edwards lives in Lake with her husband and son, Kason.
Natalie Gillis has been promoted to customer service representative at Community Bank‘s Pearl office. She joined Community Bank in 2009 working as a teller, then most recently as head teller. Gillis lives in Pearl with her husband, Chad, and their children, Joshua and Ella Claire. She is also a member of the Pearl Lower Elementary PTSO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager