George O’Connor joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
George O’Connor, former trial attorney with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and former vice president for Entergy Corporation, is joining Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC. O’Connor will bring his extensive energy and regulatory experience to Brunini’s Washington, D.C. office.
O’Connor served as an advisor to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioner Charles A. Trandbant from 1985-1993 prior to working in FERC’s Office of General Counsel. From March 2008-November 2010, he was hired by Entergy Corporation as vice president of federal governmental affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet