George O’Connor joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
George O’Connor, former trial attorney with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and former vice president for Entergy Corporation, is joining Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC. O’Connor will bring his extensive energy and regulatory experience to Brunini’s Washington, D.C. office.
O’Connor served as an advisor to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioner Charles A. Trandbant from 1985-1993 prior to working in FERC’s Office of General Counsel. From March 2008-November 2010, he was hired by Entergy Corporation as vice president of federal governmental affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015