George O’Connor joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
George O’Connor, former trial attorney with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and former vice president for Entergy Corporation, is joining Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC. O’Connor will bring his extensive energy and regulatory experience to Brunini’s Washington, D.C. office.
O’Connor served as an advisor to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioner Charles A. Trandbant from 1985-1993 prior to working in FERC’s Office of General Counsel. From March 2008-November 2010, he was hired by Entergy Corporation as vice president of federal governmental affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm