George O’Connor joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
George O’Connor, former trial attorney with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and former vice president for Entergy Corporation, is joining Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC. O’Connor will bring his extensive energy and regulatory experience to Brunini’s Washington, D.C. office.
O’Connor served as an advisor to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioner Charles A. Trandbant from 1985-1993 prior to working in FERC’s Office of General Counsel. From March 2008-November 2010, he was hired by Entergy Corporation as vice president of federal governmental affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders