James Kelly retiring from BancorpSouth
James Kelley, the president and COO of BancorpSouth since 2000, is retiring from the company on Aug. 15. Clark, the president and CEO of CC Clark, a holding company for several beverage distributors, has been on BancorpSouth’s board since 1996. Clark also is president and CEO of Gulf States Canners, a bottler of soft drinks, namely Coca-Cola.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life