James Kelly retiring from BancorpSouth
James Kelley, the president and COO of BancorpSouth since 2000, is retiring from the company on Aug. 15. Clark, the president and CEO of CC Clark, a holding company for several beverage distributors, has been on BancorpSouth’s board since 1996. Clark also is president and CEO of Gulf States Canners, a bottler of soft drinks, namely Coca-Cola.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years