James Kelly retiring from BancorpSouth
James Kelley, the president and COO of BancorpSouth since 2000, is retiring from the company on Aug. 15. Clark, the president and CEO of CC Clark, a holding company for several beverage distributors, has been on BancorpSouth’s board since 1996. Clark also is president and CEO of Gulf States Canners, a bottler of soft drinks, namely Coca-Cola.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches