JSU’s Janelle Hannah Jefferson recognized as “Best of State”
F. Janelle Hannah Jefferson of Jackson State University was recently recognized as the “Best of State” recipient for Mississippi at the Region 4 National Academic Advising Association Conference. Jefferson served as the lead presenter for the presentation titled “The iTeam; Advisement, Assessment, Transition, and Retention” at the fall 2013 Mississippi Advisor’s Meeting. She will be recognized by the region during the conference awards luncheon.
Jefferson is beginning her ninth year as a professional academic advisor and instructor of university success in undergraduate studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three