JSU’s Janelle Hannah Jefferson recognized as “Best of State”
F. Janelle Hannah Jefferson of Jackson State University was recently recognized as the “Best of State” recipient for Mississippi at the Region 4 National Academic Advising Association Conference. Jefferson served as the lead presenter for the presentation titled “The iTeam; Advisement, Assessment, Transition, and Retention” at the fall 2013 Mississippi Advisor’s Meeting. She will be recognized by the region during the conference awards luncheon.
Jefferson is beginning her ninth year as a professional academic advisor and instructor of university success in undergraduate studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials