JSU’s Janelle Hannah Jefferson recognized as “Best of State”
F. Janelle Hannah Jefferson of Jackson State University was recently recognized as the “Best of State” recipient for Mississippi at the Region 4 National Academic Advising Association Conference. Jefferson served as the lead presenter for the presentation titled “The iTeam; Advisement, Assessment, Transition, and Retention” at the fall 2013 Mississippi Advisor’s Meeting. She will be recognized by the region during the conference awards luncheon.
Jefferson is beginning her ninth year as a professional academic advisor and instructor of university success in undergraduate studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year