New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush has named three attorneys as shareholders in the firm’s Ridgeland office.
Leslie Bounds practices in the area of business and taxation. Bounds received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law and her B.S. from Mississippi University for Women. She also holds an L.L.M. in taxation from New York University and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Charles P. Copeland practices in the areas of construction law, insurance, litigation and products liability. He received his J.D. as well as his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
R. Eric Toney practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation. He received his J.D. and his B.S. from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast