New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush has named three attorneys as shareholders in the firm’s Ridgeland office.
Leslie Bounds practices in the area of business and taxation. Bounds received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law and her B.S. from Mississippi University for Women. She also holds an L.L.M. in taxation from New York University and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Charles P. Copeland practices in the areas of construction law, insurance, litigation and products liability. He received his J.D. as well as his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
R. Eric Toney practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation. He received his J.D. and his B.S. from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment