New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush has named three attorneys as shareholders in the firm’s Ridgeland office.
Leslie Bounds practices in the area of business and taxation. Bounds received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law and her B.S. from Mississippi University for Women. She also holds an L.L.M. in taxation from New York University and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Charles P. Copeland practices in the areas of construction law, insurance, litigation and products liability. He received his J.D. as well as his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
R. Eric Toney practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation. He received his J.D. and his B.S. from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division