New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush has named three attorneys as shareholders in the firm’s Ridgeland office.
Leslie Bounds practices in the area of business and taxation. Bounds received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law and her B.S. from Mississippi University for Women. She also holds an L.L.M. in taxation from New York University and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Charles P. Copeland practices in the areas of construction law, insurance, litigation and products liability. He received his J.D. as well as his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
R. Eric Toney practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation. He received his J.D. and his B.S. from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending