New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush has named three attorneys as shareholders in the firm’s Ridgeland office.
Leslie Bounds practices in the area of business and taxation. Bounds received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law and her B.S. from Mississippi University for Women. She also holds an L.L.M. in taxation from New York University and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Charles P. Copeland practices in the areas of construction law, insurance, litigation and products liability. He received his J.D. as well as his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
R. Eric Toney practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation. He received his J.D. and his B.S. from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete