Planters Bank promotes Ann Williford, Melissa Purvis; names Brandon Baldwin a loan officer
Planters Bank has promoted Ann Williford to assistant vice president for the Leland office. Williford is a native of Leland and attended Leland schools and Mississippi Delta Community College. She has 34 years of banking experience and 15 years with Planters.
Williford is a member of the Leland Chamber of Commerce and Leland Deer Creek Garden Club. She is married to David Williford, and they have two children, Grayson Adams and Tyler Williford.
Also, Planters Bank has promoted Melissa Purvis to branch officer for the Louise office. Purvis has four years of banking experience and has been with Planters Bank for one year. She is a graduate of Mississippi Delta Community College. She has two children, Madelyn and Cason.
Finally, Brandon Baldwin was recently named a loan officer for Planters Bank’s Cleveland office. Baldwin is a native of Cleveland, and received his B.A. from Delta State University. Baldwin is a member of the Cleveland Noon Lion’s Club and alumni chair for Delta State’s Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015