Rusty Gibson joins Zephyr
Zephyr has added Rusty Gibson as the new regional sales manager. Formerly with Viking Range, LLC, Gibson brings more than 34 years of sales experience and a proven track record of success in appliance sales and marketing.
Gibson began is career in sales with a small family owned automotive, appliance and home goods store in Winona, where he eventually became a partner. He later joined Viking Range where Gibson spent 18 years climbing the ladder as national service manager, regional sales manager and vice president, sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet