Rusty Gibson joins Zephyr
Zephyr has added Rusty Gibson as the new regional sales manager. Formerly with Viking Range, LLC, Gibson brings more than 34 years of sales experience and a proven track record of success in appliance sales and marketing.
Gibson began is career in sales with a small family owned automotive, appliance and home goods store in Winona, where he eventually became a partner. He later joined Viking Range where Gibson spent 18 years climbing the ladder as national service manager, regional sales manager and vice president, sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal