Rusty Gibson joins Zephyr
Zephyr has added Rusty Gibson as the new regional sales manager. Formerly with Viking Range, LLC, Gibson brings more than 34 years of sales experience and a proven track record of success in appliance sales and marketing.
Gibson began is career in sales with a small family owned automotive, appliance and home goods store in Winona, where he eventually became a partner. He later joined Viking Range where Gibson spent 18 years climbing the ladder as national service manager, regional sales manager and vice president, sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015