TEC chooses Aaron Timlake, Kelli Bolstad
TEC has appointed Aaron Timlake as switch technician at TEC of Jackson. Timlake attended Hinds Community College in Ridgeland where he received an associates’ degree in computer network support technology. He currently resides in Jackson.
Also, TEC has appointed Kelli Bolstad as human resources/payroll representative. Bolstad received a degree in business administration from Parkland College in Champaign, Ill. She brings with her over 15 years of experience in the human resources industry. Bolstad currently resides in the Gluckstadt area with her husband, James, and children Haley and Chase.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41