TEC chooses Aaron Timlake, Kelli Bolstad
TEC has appointed Aaron Timlake as switch technician at TEC of Jackson. Timlake attended Hinds Community College in Ridgeland where he received an associates’ degree in computer network support technology. He currently resides in Jackson.
Also, TEC has appointed Kelli Bolstad as human resources/payroll representative. Bolstad received a degree in business administration from Parkland College in Champaign, Ill. She brings with her over 15 years of experience in the human resources industry. Bolstad currently resides in the Gluckstadt area with her husband, James, and children Haley and Chase.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal