TEC chooses Aaron Timlake, Kelli Bolstad
TEC has appointed Aaron Timlake as switch technician at TEC of Jackson. Timlake attended Hinds Community College in Ridgeland where he received an associates’ degree in computer network support technology. He currently resides in Jackson.
Also, TEC has appointed Kelli Bolstad as human resources/payroll representative. Bolstad received a degree in business administration from Parkland College in Champaign, Ill. She brings with her over 15 years of experience in the human resources industry. Bolstad currently resides in the Gluckstadt area with her husband, James, and children Haley and Chase.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter