TEC chooses Aaron Timlake, Kelli Bolstad
TEC has appointed Aaron Timlake as switch technician at TEC of Jackson. Timlake attended Hinds Community College in Ridgeland where he received an associates’ degree in computer network support technology. He currently resides in Jackson.
Also, TEC has appointed Kelli Bolstad as human resources/payroll representative. Bolstad received a degree in business administration from Parkland College in Champaign, Ill. She brings with her over 15 years of experience in the human resources industry. Bolstad currently resides in the Gluckstadt area with her husband, James, and children Haley and Chase.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money