USM honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2014
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years to Southern Miss. Ten-year pin recipients are Dr. John Harris, associate professor of mathematics; Eunice Scott, events specialist; Susan Mullican, instructor of philosophy; Suzy Robinson, administrative and logistics coordinator; Dr. Karen Rich, associate professor of nursing.
The 20-year pin recipient is Edward McCormack, associate dean and professor for Gulf Coast Libraries.
Thirty-year pin recipients are Allisa Beck, collection management librarian and associate professor; David Graham, carpenter shop foreman for Physical Plant; Dr. Douglas Bristol, associate professor of history; Charlotte Gore, instructor of nursing; and Dr. Fujun Lai, professor of management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal