USM honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2014
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years to Southern Miss. Ten-year pin recipients are Dr. John Harris, associate professor of mathematics; Eunice Scott, events specialist; Susan Mullican, instructor of philosophy; Suzy Robinson, administrative and logistics coordinator; Dr. Karen Rich, associate professor of nursing.
The 20-year pin recipient is Edward McCormack, associate dean and professor for Gulf Coast Libraries.
Thirty-year pin recipients are Allisa Beck, collection management librarian and associate professor; David Graham, carpenter shop foreman for Physical Plant; Dr. Douglas Bristol, associate professor of history; Charlotte Gore, instructor of nursing; and Dr. Fujun Lai, professor of management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building