Grambling State University hires Clarence Lavon Hayes
Grambling State University has hired Clarence Lavon Hayes, a graduation coach from Clarksdale High School, as its new director of admissions and recruitment. Hayes has more than 16 years of education experience at Jackson State University, Hinds Community College, Coahoma Community College and the Clarksdale Municipal School District. He holds master’s and doctoral degrees from Jackson State.
At Clarksdale High School, Hayes has worked to monitor student progress and help school staff to incorporate ACT standards into the curriculum. As a consultant, he has been a member of a team developing admissions strategies for Jackson State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar