Grambling State University hires Clarence Lavon Hayes
Grambling State University has hired Clarence Lavon Hayes, a graduation coach from Clarksdale High School, as its new director of admissions and recruitment. Hayes has more than 16 years of education experience at Jackson State University, Hinds Community College, Coahoma Community College and the Clarksdale Municipal School District. He holds master’s and doctoral degrees from Jackson State.
At Clarksdale High School, Hayes has worked to monitor student progress and help school staff to incorporate ACT standards into the curriculum. As a consultant, he has been a member of a team developing admissions strategies for Jackson State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement