Grambling State University hires Clarence Lavon Hayes
Grambling State University has hired Clarence Lavon Hayes, a graduation coach from Clarksdale High School, as its new director of admissions and recruitment. Hayes has more than 16 years of education experience at Jackson State University, Hinds Community College, Coahoma Community College and the Clarksdale Municipal School District. He holds master’s and doctoral degrees from Jackson State.
At Clarksdale High School, Hayes has worked to monitor student progress and help school staff to incorporate ACT standards into the curriculum. As a consultant, he has been a member of a team developing admissions strategies for Jackson State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant