Grambling State University hires Clarence Lavon Hayes
Grambling State University has hired Clarence Lavon Hayes, a graduation coach from Clarksdale High School, as its new director of admissions and recruitment. Hayes has more than 16 years of education experience at Jackson State University, Hinds Community College, Coahoma Community College and the Clarksdale Municipal School District. He holds master’s and doctoral degrees from Jackson State.
At Clarksdale High School, Hayes has worked to monitor student progress and help school staff to incorporate ACT standards into the curriculum. As a consultant, he has been a member of a team developing admissions strategies for Jackson State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency