Ideal adds Scott Mire, Alvin Brown
Scott Mire has joined Ideal Software Systems as director of development, Amusement Division, while Alvin Brown has been selected as director of engineering. Mire brings a diversified background to Ideal Software that includes experience in software development, support, marketing and product management earned while creating successful products and experiences for world-renowned organizations such as the Smithsonian Institution and Peavey Electronics Corporation as well as Voxeo and Parts.com.
Brown, a longtime member of the Ideal Software leadership team, will oversee the company’s design research initiatives, the strategic deployment of software systems and the development of application-specific hardware.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program