Ideal adds Scott Mire, Alvin Brown
Scott Mire has joined Ideal Software Systems as director of development, Amusement Division, while Alvin Brown has been selected as director of engineering. Mire brings a diversified background to Ideal Software that includes experience in software development, support, marketing and product management earned while creating successful products and experiences for world-renowned organizations such as the Smithsonian Institution and Peavey Electronics Corporation as well as Voxeo and Parts.com.
Brown, a longtime member of the Ideal Software leadership team, will oversee the company’s design research initiatives, the strategic deployment of software systems and the development of application-specific hardware.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs