Ideal adds Scott Mire, Alvin Brown
Scott Mire has joined Ideal Software Systems as director of development, Amusement Division, while Alvin Brown has been selected as director of engineering. Mire brings a diversified background to Ideal Software that includes experience in software development, support, marketing and product management earned while creating successful products and experiences for world-renowned organizations such as the Smithsonian Institution and Peavey Electronics Corporation as well as Voxeo and Parts.com.
Brown, a longtime member of the Ideal Software leadership team, will oversee the company’s design research initiatives, the strategic deployment of software systems and the development of application-specific hardware.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics