Ideal adds Scott Mire, Alvin Brown
Scott Mire has joined Ideal Software Systems as director of development, Amusement Division, while Alvin Brown has been selected as director of engineering. Mire brings a diversified background to Ideal Software that includes experience in software development, support, marketing and product management earned while creating successful products and experiences for world-renowned organizations such as the Smithsonian Institution and Peavey Electronics Corporation as well as Voxeo and Parts.com.
Brown, a longtime member of the Ideal Software leadership team, will oversee the company’s design research initiatives, the strategic deployment of software systems and the development of application-specific hardware.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium