J. Ryan Clarke joins EarthCon
EarthCon’s Gulf Coast Operations has expanded with the addition of J. Ryan Clarke, a project environmental scientist. In his new role, Clarke will continue to perform inspections, assessments and monitoring for schools, governmental agencies, financial institutions and industrial facilities throughout the Gulf Coast. In addition to his industrial hygiene experience, he has conducted and coordinated environmental and geotechnical drilling services for limited soil investigations, groundwater monitoring and soil compaction.
Clarke holds a B.S. in construction engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi and an A.A. in architectural engineering technology from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K