J. Ryan Clarke joins EarthCon
EarthCon’s Gulf Coast Operations has expanded with the addition of J. Ryan Clarke, a project environmental scientist. In his new role, Clarke will continue to perform inspections, assessments and monitoring for schools, governmental agencies, financial institutions and industrial facilities throughout the Gulf Coast. In addition to his industrial hygiene experience, he has conducted and coordinated environmental and geotechnical drilling services for limited soil investigations, groundwater monitoring and soil compaction.
Clarke holds a B.S. in construction engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi and an A.A. in architectural engineering technology from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics