J. Ryan Clarke joins EarthCon
EarthCon’s Gulf Coast Operations has expanded with the addition of J. Ryan Clarke, a project environmental scientist. In his new role, Clarke will continue to perform inspections, assessments and monitoring for schools, governmental agencies, financial institutions and industrial facilities throughout the Gulf Coast. In addition to his industrial hygiene experience, he has conducted and coordinated environmental and geotechnical drilling services for limited soil investigations, groundwater monitoring and soil compaction.
Clarke holds a B.S. in construction engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi and an A.A. in architectural engineering technology from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds