J. Ryan Clarke joins EarthCon
EarthCon’s Gulf Coast Operations has expanded with the addition of J. Ryan Clarke, a project environmental scientist. In his new role, Clarke will continue to perform inspections, assessments and monitoring for schools, governmental agencies, financial institutions and industrial facilities throughout the Gulf Coast. In addition to his industrial hygiene experience, he has conducted and coordinated environmental and geotechnical drilling services for limited soil investigations, groundwater monitoring and soil compaction.
Clarke holds a B.S. in construction engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi and an A.A. in architectural engineering technology from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'