Jason Peets named CAO at Morgan-White Group Inc.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 23,2014
Jason Peets has been named chief administrative officer of Morgan-White Group Inc. (MWG). In this capacity, Peets will assume responsibility of the company’s third-party administrator (TPA) and continue his role as manager of the Special Markets Division. Peets began his career with MWG in 2006 as an agent for MWG employer services. In 2008, he was named manager of the Special Markets Division. After progressing to vice president of MWG later that same year, Peets was added to the boards of directors and named vice president for both AmFirst Insurance Company and Monitor Life Insurance Company of New York.
Peets, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science degree from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years