Jason Peets named CAO at Morgan-White Group Inc.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 23,2014
Jason Peets has been named chief administrative officer of Morgan-White Group Inc. (MWG). In this capacity, Peets will assume responsibility of the company’s third-party administrator (TPA) and continue his role as manager of the Special Markets Division. Peets began his career with MWG in 2006 as an agent for MWG employer services. In 2008, he was named manager of the Special Markets Division. After progressing to vice president of MWG later that same year, Peets was added to the boards of directors and named vice president for both AmFirst Insurance Company and Monitor Life Insurance Company of New York.
Peets, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science degree from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts