Jason Peets named CAO at Morgan-White Group Inc.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 23,2014
Jason Peets has been named chief administrative officer of Morgan-White Group Inc. (MWG). In this capacity, Peets will assume responsibility of the company’s third-party administrator (TPA) and continue his role as manager of the Special Markets Division. Peets began his career with MWG in 2006 as an agent for MWG employer services. In 2008, he was named manager of the Special Markets Division. After progressing to vice president of MWG later that same year, Peets was added to the boards of directors and named vice president for both AmFirst Insurance Company and Monitor Life Insurance Company of New York.
Peets, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science degree from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics