Jason Peets named CAO at Morgan-White Group Inc.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 23,2014
Jason Peets has been named chief administrative officer of Morgan-White Group Inc. (MWG). In this capacity, Peets will assume responsibility of the company’s third-party administrator (TPA) and continue his role as manager of the Special Markets Division. Peets began his career with MWG in 2006 as an agent for MWG employer services. In 2008, he was named manager of the Special Markets Division. After progressing to vice president of MWG later that same year, Peets was added to the boards of directors and named vice president for both AmFirst Insurance Company and Monitor Life Insurance Company of New York.
Peets, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science degree from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications