Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor
Advertising/creative production firm Mad Genius recently welcomed two new employees — Jay Earwood as web developer and Ash Taylor as senior video producer. A graduate with honors from the University of Mississippi with a BS in electrical engineering, Earwood spent 10 years as an engineer in the defense industry. Seeking an outlet for his creative side, he transitioned into the world of web design and development in 2009 and hasn’t looked back.
A graduate of University of Southern Mississippi, Taylor is a producer, cinematographer, writer, post-production editor and talented actor. His career on both sides of the camera spans over two decades.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau