Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor
Advertising/creative production firm Mad Genius recently welcomed two new employees — Jay Earwood as web developer and Ash Taylor as senior video producer. A graduate with honors from the University of Mississippi with a BS in electrical engineering, Earwood spent 10 years as an engineer in the defense industry. Seeking an outlet for his creative side, he transitioned into the world of web design and development in 2009 and hasn’t looked back.
A graduate of University of Southern Mississippi, Taylor is a producer, cinematographer, writer, post-production editor and talented actor. His career on both sides of the camera spans over two decades.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015