Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor
Advertising/creative production firm Mad Genius recently welcomed two new employees — Jay Earwood as web developer and Ash Taylor as senior video producer. A graduate with honors from the University of Mississippi with a BS in electrical engineering, Earwood spent 10 years as an engineer in the defense industry. Seeking an outlet for his creative side, he transitioned into the world of web design and development in 2009 and hasn’t looked back.
A graduate of University of Southern Mississippi, Taylor is a producer, cinematographer, writer, post-production editor and talented actor. His career on both sides of the camera spans over two decades.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer