Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor
Advertising/creative production firm Mad Genius recently welcomed two new employees — Jay Earwood as web developer and Ash Taylor as senior video producer. A graduate with honors from the University of Mississippi with a BS in electrical engineering, Earwood spent 10 years as an engineer in the defense industry. Seeking an outlet for his creative side, he transitioned into the world of web design and development in 2009 and hasn’t looked back.
A graduate of University of Southern Mississippi, Taylor is a producer, cinematographer, writer, post-production editor and talented actor. His career on both sides of the camera spans over two decades.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional