Madison River Oaks Medical Center names Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year
Madison River Oaks Medical Center has named Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year. This award is the highest honor bestowed on a hospital employee each year, and Thomas was chosen from among 375 employees for the honor.
Thomas is the chief medical technologist of the laboratory and has worked for Madison River Oaks Medical Center since January 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015