Madison River Oaks Medical Center names Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year
Madison River Oaks Medical Center has named Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year. This award is the highest honor bestowed on a hospital employee each year, and Thomas was chosen from among 375 employees for the honor.
Thomas is the chief medical technologist of the laboratory and has worked for Madison River Oaks Medical Center since January 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office