Madison River Oaks Medical Center names Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year
Madison River Oaks Medical Center has named Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year. This award is the highest honor bestowed on a hospital employee each year, and Thomas was chosen from among 375 employees for the honor.
Thomas is the chief medical technologist of the laboratory and has worked for Madison River Oaks Medical Center since January 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love