Madison River Oaks Medical Center names Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year
Madison River Oaks Medical Center has named Rhonda Thomas as 2013 Employee of the Year. This award is the highest honor bestowed on a hospital employee each year, and Thomas was chosen from among 375 employees for the honor.
Thomas is the chief medical technologist of the laboratory and has worked for Madison River Oaks Medical Center since January 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building