Rowdy C. Lee joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere
Rowdy C. Lee, PA-C, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere as a physician assistant. He earned his bachelor of science in biology from William Carey University in Hattiesburg and his master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Lee is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus