Rowdy C. Lee joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere
Rowdy C. Lee, PA-C, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere as a physician assistant. He earned his bachelor of science in biology from William Carey University in Hattiesburg and his master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Lee is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast