Rowdy C. Lee joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere
Rowdy C. Lee, PA-C, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere as a physician assistant. He earned his bachelor of science in biology from William Carey University in Hattiesburg and his master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Lee is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love