Rowdy C. Lee joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere
Rowdy C. Lee, PA-C, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere as a physician assistant. He earned his bachelor of science in biology from William Carey University in Hattiesburg and his master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Lee is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo