Rowdy C. Lee joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere
Rowdy C. Lee, PA-C, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Immediate Care-Carriere as a physician assistant. He earned his bachelor of science in biology from William Carey University in Hattiesburg and his master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Lee is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job