Sledge&Company Financial hires Murray Ann Penn
Sledge&Company Financial has hired Murray Ann Penn as the new director of operations. Penn earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama. She then went on to study law at Mississippi College, where she earned her J.D.
Her position will entail overseeing client plans, and maintaining a proficient understanding in estate, business and financial strategies. She will also have direct involvement in the creation and management of each client’s plan.
Penn resides in Canton with her husband, Les.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center