Sledge&Company Financial hires Murray Ann Penn
Sledge&Company Financial has hired Murray Ann Penn as the new director of operations. Penn earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama. She then went on to study law at Mississippi College, where she earned her J.D.
Her position will entail overseeing client plans, and maintaining a proficient understanding in estate, business and financial strategies. She will also have direct involvement in the creation and management of each client’s plan.
Penn resides in Canton with her husband, Les.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet