Sledge&Company Financial hires Murray Ann Penn
Sledge&Company Financial has hired Murray Ann Penn as the new director of operations. Penn earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama. She then went on to study law at Mississippi College, where she earned her J.D.
Her position will entail overseeing client plans, and maintaining a proficient understanding in estate, business and financial strategies. She will also have direct involvement in the creation and management of each client’s plan.
Penn resides in Canton with her husband, Les.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow