Sledge&Company Financial hires Murray Ann Penn
Sledge&Company Financial has hired Murray Ann Penn as the new director of operations. Penn earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama. She then went on to study law at Mississippi College, where she earned her J.D.
Her position will entail overseeing client plans, and maintaining a proficient understanding in estate, business and financial strategies. She will also have direct involvement in the creation and management of each client’s plan.
Penn resides in Canton with her husband, Les.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation