Sledge&Company Financial hires Murray Ann Penn
Sledge&Company Financial has hired Murray Ann Penn as the new director of operations. Penn earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama. She then went on to study law at Mississippi College, where she earned her J.D.
Her position will entail overseeing client plans, and maintaining a proficient understanding in estate, business and financial strategies. She will also have direct involvement in the creation and management of each client’s plan.
Penn resides in Canton with her husband, Les.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41