Baker Donelson elects 13 new shareholders
Baker Donelson has elected 13 new shareholders across the firm including three attorneys in its Jackson office: Jennifer G. Hall, Lee Harrell and Everett White. Hall is a member of the firm’s labor and employment group. She frequently represents employers before the EEOC, DOL, and Mississippi Department of Employment Security and in federal and state courts. A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Hall has been named a “Rising Star” by Mid-South Super Lawyers since 2009, and she is a frequent author and speaker on employment issues. She is a member of the American, Mississippi, Tennessee and Capital Area Bar Associations. She is active in the Mississippi Bar Association, serving on its Women in the Profession Committee and its Labor and Employment Section Executive Committee, and she served as the president of the Young Lawyers Division. Hall also serves on Baker Donelson’s Pro Bono and Recruiting committees and is a member of the Mississippi Women and Mississippi Defense Lawyers Associations.
Harrell concentrates his practice in the area of insurance with an emphasis on insurance regulatory matters. Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Harrell worked with the Mississippi Insurance Department for 16 years as general counsel and later as deputy commissioner. A graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Harrell is a frequent panelist and speaker at numerous industry, government, and education conferences and seminars. He is also a member of the Mississippi Bar Association and International Association of Insurance Receivers.
White is a member of the firm’s Product Liability and Business Litigation groups, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and product liability litigation. White obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi and his law degree from Louisiana State University, where he was a member of the Law Review and the Order of the Coif. White has been named a “Rising Star” by Mid-South Super Lawyers since 2012, and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, the Defense Research Institute and the Federalist Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur